Saturday, November 1, 2008

Season Two - Day 4

The past two days have been most interesting. I want to first give thanks for the new client that I attracted on Halloween! October turned out to be a great month and I attracted more clients in the last two weeks than in August and September combined. Above all else I have learned that when I focus my attention and desire on what I want to achieve, the Universe does respond by giving it to me.

I feel great knowing that my business is expanding and more people are becoming familiar with our products and services. In addition truly believe that I achieve my immediate short term sales goal before my trip to Washington DC. I know this can happen as I am in the process of accepting my goals for the month of November. People need my services and I take great pride in knowing they entrust me with their honesty and resources. It brings me joy when thinking about the feeling I get when first learning about a new customer.

I am in the process of making November an even better month than last. My company has a contracted job which will bring forth the opportunity to purchase a new car. In the meantime I am looking forward to expanding my non-profit organization and will start campaign to attract new donors. Overal my life is going well and I am blessed to have the ability to showcase my talents across so many spectrums of life.

No comments: