Sunday, November 9, 2008

Season 2 - Day 12

Today was an interesting day. I found out I won a hundred dollar bill in a raffle last night. It was put to good use today as I went shoe shopping for the first time in two years. I broke down and purchased walking shoes for my trip to DC on Wednesday. The interesting thing is that I knew that I was going to win money last night. I created a thought bubble and filled it with the idea of winning some cash.

I am grateful for the money and for the opportunity to splurge on myself. It felt good to know that I had could afford nice luxuries every now and then. I cannot wait to use the items next week! As for this coming week, I am excited to know that I will attract multiple customers. The thought of achieving my sales goals motivates and inspires me.

I know that I can maintain a successful business and I love the idea of running a thriving business. This year has taught me alot about the Universe, and what my mind can attract. I believe that my life is a direct manifestation of my thoughts, so I am now in the process of choosing which thoughts to give attention and energy to. Deep down I know that this week will be a great one for me and I look forward to seeing it unfold.

No comments: