Friday, November 21, 2008

Season 2 - Day 24

Today started with a bang and continued will into this evening. I attracted another client today, which brings the total amount for this week to three. I am so excited and grateful for attracting these amazing people. Earlier this week I stated the desire to attract multiple clients/customers and that desire came true! With each passing week I've noticed that my confidence in the Law of Attraction grows and that my desires do manifest.

I love knowing that I am in the process of achieving my November Sales goals. Furthermore I enjoy seeing myself driving my new luxury car. I went to the Post office today and parked next to a clean black Jaguar XJ6. This car was sleek and had amazing lines. Suddenly I thought to myself this is exactly the car that I've been thinking about purchasing and here it is. More and more I can feel myself allowing this vehicle into my life.

Right now I am reading "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, China's greatest military general. His wisdom and advice rings just as true today as it did 2,500 years ago when he wrote it. The ability to succeed is inside us all, our mind determine to what extent this manifests in our lives. So far the book has given me a different perspective of business, and I will start to implement the various techniques to see if it works for me. I am excited at the possibility of learning more and more about my business with each passing day.

I feel that I've arrived at a new junction in my life. The winds of change are blowing and by sail is catching it all. I am in the process of reconditioning my psycho cybernetic mechanism to accept the desired feelings, changes, and abundances that the Universe is prepared to give me. I am open and willing to receive it all. I have grown exponentially this year and will continue to do so. I am thankful for my life and the special people that are in it.

No comments: