Monday, November 10, 2008

Season 2 - Day 13

Everyday I become more amazed by the Law of Attraction. This morning I discovered that I had obtained another client. I mentioned yesterday that I knew I would attract another one, and sure enough it happened! I am so thankful and grateful for the opportunity to inspire and motive more people with my business!!

My trip to DC is now less than two days away. I am excited at the thought of visiting my old friends, favorite restaurants, pubs, clubs, and everything else. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity, and if all goes well I might be moving out there again. Until then there are some loose ends to tie up, and final preparations to be made.

As this week unfolds, I take pride in knowing that I will attract more clients. With each day, billions of dollars are transferred around the world. Right now someone just received a check, and I am in the process of attracting enough money to fulfill my sales desires. This is a great week, but alots can happen and I feel it getting better and better.

No comments: