Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Season 2 - Day 28

As I write this entry, the rain has moved in and is saturating everything. I love the rain because it has a unique cleansing ability. It doesn't rain nearly enough where I live, so I welcome it whenever possible.

With another day under by belt, another moment to pause and reflect now presents itself. I had a big revelation today and it still brings a smile to my face when thinking about it. I run a consumer reports themed blog that has been getting more and more popular with each passing month. People from all over the world post comments and I update it very frequently. Until yesterday I had always wondered what the traffic looked like, and how many people were on at any given time.

I came to the conclusion that a live traffic widget was just what I needed. So I installed it and 24 hours later, my blog has registered over 70 hits! People from England to Hawaii, and even Canada have registered hits. Furthermore I can check out which posts are the most popular and who found them helpful. Technology is amazing, and sometimes its the little things that bring about pleasure.

It felt so good to know that so many people are interested in what I have started. In the past two days I have received correspondence from three people who mentioned the information on my website prevented them from being victims of Internet scams. The total amount of money saved was $5600!! I have been running the blog since April, so who knows just how much money has been saved!

I am sincerely humbled knowing that I am making a positive difference in the lives of so many people. When I started the blog I wondered just how big it could get. I knew it had potential, but it's been a dream come true. In life we must do what we love and The Universe will bring everything into place.

For me I am in the process of allowing ten's upon ten's of new customers into my life. I have a specific goal that I am in the process of achieving before or by December 1st. The Universe has fulfilled a sales desire for me this month, and I have decided to allow another to manifest as well.

On another note Thanksgiving is almost here. I have so much to be thankful for this year and I am excited and humbled by the opportunity to share my successes. I am most thankful that my business is growing and expanding everyday, I achieve goals that I set, my life is meaningful, and my family is changing. All and all its been a great year, and its only getting better.

No comments: