Sunday, November 2, 2008

Season Two - Day 5

The time change caught me off guard, and I ended up sleeping in today. The weather has finally changed here in So. Cal and the five months of ninety degree heat appears to be fading away. It rained last night and today for the first time in a long time. I stepped outside during the later hours of last night and spent a moment in the rain. The drops of water falling on me felt so good as I stretched out to catch even more.

While doing this I envisioned each drop represented a new ideal customer, and that the Universe was literally showering me with an abundance of new people to inspire and motivate. The brief moments outside brought a huge smile to my face and I felt as if I could accomplish anything. I believe I have the ability to transmute thoughts and feelings into abundance and wealth.

As today unfolded a major milestone was achieved. My friend and I had the opportunity to film a documentary that we in the process of creating. Our goal is to have a web based show or an actual tv show. I have wanted to do something like this for three and a half years, and until recently I did not know if it would be possible. Yet today as I sat in the interview chair, I knew that we starting something interesting and groundbreaking. We have one more team member film, and then the editing can begin.

I am grateful for the opportunity to take my dreams and aspirations to another level. I plan to have a successful show by next year and will not stop until this is achieved. As I write this an overwhelming sense of calm, joy, and accomplishment is filling me. I accept these feelings and will focus on the for the remainder of the night.

No comments: