Monday, November 24, 2008

Season 2 - Day 26 Gratitude

As time marches on I have arrived at a milestone. At the end of today, a quarter of the new season is now complete. The Law of Attraction has brought exciting people, goals, and memories that I am grateful for. When I think about how blessed I am, a feeling of humbleness for all that has been given to me.

Twenty six days ago I decided to re-examine my life by re-focusing my attention, energy, and feelings on attracting more of what I want. This would include business relationships, personal relationships, continued health, financial abundance, specialized knowledge, and so much more. So without further delay here is a running list of my season two achievements:
  • I achieved my immediate sales goal on and around my desired date, which was Nov. 13th
  • I have attracted eight new clients in twenty six days
  • I took a fabulous week long vacation
  • I am in the process of continuing my education by taking courses in subjects that I love
  • My companies re-development project in the process of closing out
  • I've broken ground on filming a documentary that has the potential to be a huge hit!
  • I had dinner at Ben's Chili Bowl one of my favorite places to eat.
  • I enrolled in the world beer club at Ram's Head Tavern
  • Took a much appreciated stroll along the docks in Annapolis, MD
  • I am on track to make more money in a shorter amount of time than ever before.
  • I've read more books and been to more bookstores than in recent memory (ok three years)
  • I've decided to write desire statements, and they have worked better than I could have ever imagined.
  • I've lost 10 pounds, and get noticed by women more and more.
  • I see tangible proof of my desires coming true, and this leads to further confidence
  • I drove a cross over type car for over a week, and enjoyed it
  • Visited the Shenandoah Valley for the first time
  • I discovered Winchester, VA and fell in love with it.
  • I flew to Indianapolis Airport's new terminal on the first day of its operation.
  • I bought a cool souvenir for a friend at the Hard Rock Cafe in Baltimore

My gratitude and appreciation has grown exponentially and continues to develop. I love seeing new manifestations in my life, and have decided to continue to allow more amazing feats into mylife. I am humbled by what I've learned and will share it with anyone who is willing to listen. I know my life is meaningful and I plan to expand my influence around the world.

No comments: