Saturday, November 8, 2008

Season 2 Day 11

The week of change has come to an end. Our world is shifting into new uncharted waters, and I am at the head of the ship. While some people preach doom and gloom, I believe it is a great time to be alive. Never in human history has there been more printed money to acquire. Never in human history has there been so many means of communicating with the entire world. We are living in remarkable times!

I received a phone call this morning from the National Arboretum in Washington DC. The day before I had called and left a message with the curator of Bonsai society because, I have some sketches that would be of interest. The curator told me that they were indeed interested in the material I have and would like to arrange a meeting next week. The short conversation set my day in the right direction.

Currently I am in the process of attracting and manifesting at least two luxury cars. I believe the economic conditions make for a buyers market and I am in the process of obtaining all the money that I will need. In less than two months it will be a new year, which means a pre-owned car will be another year older, thereby reducing its resale value even more.

This year I read a book that stated most millionaires never buy a brand new car. Instead they opt to purchase a car that is between two and four years old. From a money management perspective this is wise because a car will lose 60% - 70% of its value within the first 6 years. Also one gets a much better deal when purchasing a car out right in cash, rather than financing it for a period of years.

I get excited when I think about driving my luxury car, and what it will feel like when I surprise my family member by purchasing one for them as well. More and more I can picture what this moment will look like. The Universe has blessed me and I am ready to excel from this point forward.

No comments: