Monday, November 3, 2008

Season 2 - Day 6

Fall has finally arrived in the southwest. The air is cold and crisp again and I am ready for a new season. Next week I am leaving for DC and the excitement of the East Coast. It's been a long time coming, but I am so very thankful for the opportunity to travel again.

Today turned out to be a great day. I attracted another customer this afternoon and I firmly believe that many more will follow. November is turning out to be a great month and I am ready to do what it takes to meet my goals. This evening I found out that a big job that my company is involved in will soon close out. This is great news and I love seeing myself completing this three month long renovation project.

For now I am envisioning myself owning a luxury car. I get excited when I think of how it would feel to own it now. Above all else, I am grateful to God for all that He has given me. Before going to sleep I will take a few moments and visualize attracting more clients and abundance. The future holds many things for me and I am ready to achieve my dreams.

No comments: