Friday, March 5, 2010

LOA Season 5:Day 56

When the rains it certainly pours. Yesterday I received a check from a client who's job closed out this week. The money will be used to pay off existing business expenses and take care of other misc. items. If that were not enough, a relative informed me that they have an interview for a new job position on Monday.

This job is a culmination of the Law of Attraction working in their life. Many hours of visualizing, positive affirmations, and other techniques have brought them to a new understanding of their personal development. I am pleased to hear of such exciting news and will continue to love and support them to the fullest.

In addition I was also told that next month will be another hugely profitable month for me. My goal is to earn $8000 or something better in April and I believe that this is now attainable. The Universe is responding to my desires and I love knowing that my actions are leading me towards continued success.

No comments: