Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 53

Tuesday is here, the week is well underway again. So much to accomplish and so many loose ends to tie. I'm convinced that my move the Easter Coast will be solidified by the end of Spring. Ideally, it's becoming increasingly clear that my life is already shaping into the one I want.

Life is going well these days, and for the first time in a long while I am confident about the direction of my future. I'm consciously applying positive self image techniques to keep me even keel and calm throughout the day. My passion for life is strong and my desire to live an extraordinary life is shining through.

The news became official yesterday as my non-profit organization received 65,000 viewers in youtube in one year. I believe this year will be even better as we move towards 200,000 viewers by March 1, 2011. Deep down this number is significant and it truly represents the new age in which we live in. People are awaiting the new content and events that will be hosting for the remainder of 2010. With the prospect of success looking clearer than ever, I am resolved to push on and achieve the goals which have been declared. I take action toward my goal.

No comments: