Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 67

There are times when work seems like an uphill battle. At first it appears that there will never be enough free moments to accomplish the tasks at hand. Yet with determined focus and self confidence, the problems can be resolved one issue at a time.

Today was one of those days. There are alot of issues that demand my attention, but thanks to my preventative actions, the week is still going along and my business grows strong. From this point forward, my financial goals of 2010, which is to earn $150,000 or something better will be given to me. With that I will be able to provide for myself, my family, and for the charities that depend on my donations. God willing I will be able to donate more money than at any other point in my life.

2010 is here and undergoing a new season. Spring is knocking at my door and the cycle of a new year unfolds before my eyes. I am thankful for life and for the abilities that have been bestowed upon me. I'm ready to jump onboard my ship which has finally come in.

No comments: