Thursday, March 4, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 55

The week is almost over and I've got alot of work to accomplish. I was surprised to find that my online presence is expanding each and everyday. My blogs have been receiving more attention that ever before. My Youtube page is now over 66,000 viewers and my internet radio show had over 200 archived listeners for the month of February.

For the past month now, I've made it a point to visualize to each and every day. During the fifteen minute sessions, a broad range of topics have been covered, from obtaining a new car, house, attracting more money, gaining a stronger internet following, and so much more. As March unfolds the Universe has responded to my requests and has been manifesting wealth in all of its forms to me. In the past fifty five days the following things have truly changed the direction of my life:

  • Obtained a $2,000 dog for $150
  • Manifested a new car
  • My Youtube page passed 66,000 viewers in one year
  • Radio Pangaea has more listeners than ever
  • Hosted two meetup meetings
  • Manifested $4500 on my way to $150,000 or something better
  • Feel calmer and more assertive in business
  • Blogs are more popular than ever
  • On track to make $60,000 or something better by October

I am truly blessed by what I have achieved and what is still before me. Life is more manageable when goals and dreams are within one's reach. While I do not define my self image solely on prior successes, I do feel more accomplished and secure knowing that I am on the right path... my life path.

No comments: