Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 61

I've been consciously making an effort to visualize daily and manifest abundance. In the past two weeks I've attracted money and car; which came after daily fifteen minute visualization sessions. My goal is to attract $150,000 or something better during 2010. This can be achieved through careful execution of my action plan. My plan includes daily, weekly, and monthly landmarks to guide me throughout the journey that I have embarked on.

For today it is time to clear out the old dusty and unused items around my living and office space. Spring is nearly here and it is time to due some much needed cleaning. First I plan to clear out my backyard. I will mow and weed the overgrown grass and get new seedlings ready for another growing season. I have the vegetables and other edables ready and will plant them once the season fully changes.

Secondly, I have an idea to rearrange my office space. I want to reinvigorate it with positive Fung Shui energy that will attract health, wealth, and calmness. It can be done with careful consideration and I will be extremely happy once this is completed. More importantly I've decided to let the past be. What was done last year or years ago is really not as important as what this year holds both professionally and personally for me. The old tapes that locked me in and played over and over again in my mind are being erased. They've replaced with positive affirmations that are focused and centered upon a new self image that I hold for myself and for what I can achieve.

Finally, I've decided that it is time to teach another workshop. This will be my second workshop and will be held in mid-April. The previous workshop was held in October of 2009 and was a success. With the extra effort that I have put forth, this one will be more exciting and will attract more people. My goal is to attract twenty-three students and to execute an exciting time for everyone involved.

No comments: