Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 75

The past week has been a fun and worthwhile experience for both my professional and personal life. My business received payment for some completed work and with that I was able to pay bills, and make upgrades to my vehicles. I feel so blessed to have been able to purchase a complete set of new tires for one car, and just today I purchased two tires for another car. This would not have been possible without the unexpected payment that I received.

For today I plan to reinvigorate myself with outside chores, taking care of my body, expanding my business, and hosting my radio show. This year has been full of opportunities and growth that have never available until just recently. While the future is not set in stone, perhaps glimpses of what can be expected are now coming to pass. The phrase "I take action toward my goal" is not just a saying for me. It means so much more; such as the willingness and allowing of extraordinary events or situations to benefit and change my life for the better. I'm learning that the Universe listens and responds to the energy, vibrations, and feelings given off by me.

It feels wonderful to know that through all the chaos and disorder in the physical world, I am shaping the future of my family for the better by changing the meta-physical world in which I have the ability to create. The mind truly is the final frontier of Man.

No comments: