Sunday, March 7, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 58

A great Sunday is unfolding before me. It started when I took my dogs to their training class today. In a short time from now, two of my dogs will be testing for the CGC. Once completed they will be licensed service dogs, which will allow me to take them everywhere. I cannot wait until they can start working with children or adults who are in need of a canine friend to further their therapy programs.

In addition, I must state that it felt so good to make another payment on my car on time. By next week, there will only be one more payment left and it will be all mine. The feeling of accomplishment and ownership is something that I've wanted to manifest in my life for the past year or so. Until recently, I knew it was obtainable yet held back for some reason. Now that I've been visualizing for over a month, things and situations are opening up before my eyes that were never there before. Yes I have a new lease on life, and feel great about where 2010 will lead me. My motto for the month is "I take action toward my goal." This is significant because without a goal, the unconscious cannot be directed to anything. As a result negative or self destructive habits or patterns are left to perpetuate unabated.

While I've been typing away, the rain outside has escallated to a major downpour. My goals are coming true, I am warm, there is a roof over my head, and it feels empowering to push forward into next week.

No comments: