Friday, March 12, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 63

Friday is here and the week has come to a close. The past five working days have been a roller coaster of time and events. Monday started with me helping close friends move a long ways to their new house. Tuesday - Thursday consisted of yard work, chores, and getting ready for the new season or cycle that 2010 is bringing.

Today was also another filled day for me. I cleaned my house, hosted a radio show, updated my blogs, downloaded new tunes, and checked my Youtube page. The fast paced week is running a distant second to the festivities that await this weekend. Dog training, work out regiments, and so much more is now here and needs my attention.

I love knowing that when it's all said and done, I received money this week and I know that my business is still on track to acquire $150,000 or something better during 2010.

No comments: