Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 60

I have marked the sixty percent completion of season five with a renewed vigor for life. Yesterday I embarked on a mission to move a close friend and family to a new house; an undertaking that took the better part of a day just to unfold. When the dust had settled, I was surprised to have made some money while doing a nice service for a friend.

New business opportunities are currently being created and the prospect of earning $150,000 or something better this year becomes more of a reality with each passing day. Late last week my company received another payment for services rendered and this week is looking just as good.

On the NGO front, my company has attracted some 67,000 viewers and the radio show is doing better with each passing week. I am proud of the DIY spirit that I posses and the wonderful people from around the world who tune in from time to time. It is an amazing experience to share current events and causes with an eager public that devours original timely content. They always seem to have a never ending appetite for whatever I put out. Here's to keeping goals and taking action towards them in 2010!

No comments: