Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Season 2 - Day 35

This past weekend was full of unexpected surprises and festivities. On Saturday a friend of mine called and needed a place to crash for him and his son. Apparently things with his old lady went south quickly, and he needed a safe house. Of course I welcomed my new guests with open arms and tried to make my place as comfortable as possible.

As the evening progressed I fired up my small coal burning BBQ and grilled some tasty chicken, veggies, and potatoes. I absolutely love grilling food and it felt really good to use my BBQ for the first time in almost a year. The inviting smell of cooking over an open fire filled the crisp Nov. air was amazing. All and all it was a good evening, and I'm glad to have been there for a friend in need.

Well December is finally here and this year is just about over. However before I go further I want to pause and give thanks for November. Last month was a great month for me and my business. Here is a list of things that I am grateful for attracting in November:
  • I achieved a sales goal
  • I went on a week long vacation to the East Coast
  • I ate at my favorite restaurants (Ben's Chili Bowl, Double T Diner)
  • Spent Thanksgiving with my family
  • Enrolled in a new educational program
  • Attracted 9 new clients
  • Cleared up areas around my house
  • Close to finishing a huge job for my company
  • Gained confidence in The Law of Attraction
  • Learned that Desire statements work!

Now that December is here, I am in the process of finishing this year on a strong note. I have many goals for this month and plan on achieving them. I see myself living the life that I want, and I'm excited that another year is right around the corner. It's been an amazing year for me, I've grown so much and done alot of new things. The Universe has blessed me with more than I could have expected and I humbly accept it all.

No comments: