Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Season 2 - Day 43

Man alive, where does the time go? It's now day 43 and so much is happening. My family is moving closer to purchasing a luxury car, my relative is in the process of obtaining a new job, and my non-profit website is about to go live. I am so excited about life and and what the Universe is manifesting for me.

By the end of this week I expect my business to close out the biggest job in two years. The money received from this will be a huge blessing and will be put to good use. Among other things, I am looking forward to launching a new internet based venture. For the past two years I have had an idea of creating a social networking site and now I'm at the point where that can be a reality. I've decided that a business dedicated to bringing people together can be successful, especially these uncertain times.

On another note, today I received an email from the law enforcement community due to the overwhelming success of my consumer reports website. As of today, I estimate that over 30,000 visitors a month check out my site. As a result, the online scams featured have finally gotten the attention of law enforcement. More importantly I am grateful that my site steers people away from becoming victims. In these economic conditions I understand that many people are hurting financially, and it brightens my day to know that I am helping tens of thousands of people from around the world each and every month.

My goal is to achieve 100,000 visitors a month to my site, and to actually put the crooks who commit online scams in jail. I have decided the best course of action would be to continue spreading my message, and by turning up the pressure on would be con men. More and more I see myself achieving this goal, and being featured on a tv news segment.

Before this week is finished I am in the process of attracting the following:
  • I will finish the job my company is working on
  • I am in the process of completing my non profit website
  • I am in the process of attracting 100,000 visitors to my consumer reports site
  • I have decided to take a European vacation
  • I am in the process of selecting a new car
  • I will have a new desire statement

Overall this week is going well and I am thankful for everything that has occurred. I am staying positive because I know lots can happen and the Universe is responding to my deepest wishes and desires. I have achieved many things in the past 43 days, and I know that the remaining 47 will be amazing! I'm ready to accept whatever comes my way.

No comments: