Saturday, December 27, 2008

Season 2 - Day 61

This week was amazing. On Christmas day I found out that another client has been attracted to my business. I am so thankful for the opportunity to service people from all over the world. In addition I am in the process of allowing more ideal clients to purchase goods and services from me. As December winds down, I am actively pursuing more sales and finishing this year off strong.

With less than a week left in 2008, this year has been the most productive and lucrative for my company. I am grateful for the record sales and clients that The Universe has brought. I have decided to create new marketing materials and products to my companies portfolio. In addition I have begun to formulate a new definitive plan for attracting even more sales in 2009. I am in the process of putting that plan into action today, and will strive more than ever to manifest my sales goals and desires.

It has been fun documenting my successes and thoughts for the past six months. I have learned alot about The Law of Attraction, what I can achieve, and how to create even more successes. I have grown to realize that life is truly what we make of it. Therefore I will stay busy working towards my goals instead of letting procrastination set in. My goals for next year are the most ambitious I've ever had. I will own a 3,000 square foot house, I will drive a Porsche, I will celebrate my birthday in a foreign country, and my business will make more money than at any other time.

For now I feel humbled to have spent the holidays with my closest friends and family members. I enjoy knowing that people need and can depend on me no matter what time day or night. I have worked very hard to maintain professional and personal relationships this year and it's nice to feel needed. Deep down I know that everything I desire to continue my extra ordinary life is within reach. I have been blessed with intelligence, integrity, diligence, and a strong work ethic. I am at my best when combining these attributes, so I will continue to develop these skills. My life is fruitful and I am looking forward to living it more and more.

No comments: