Friday, December 12, 2008

Season 2 - Day 46

So long to a good work week. I had the opportunity to enjoy this past week. I cooked, cleaned, took care of business, and enjoyed a couple bottles of wine. My good friend stopped by and we drank a bottle of sake, which turned out to be really cool.

I am now in the process of completing my application process for graduate school and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. This year has been amazing and it feels so good to reflect and see how far I've come. Overall 2008 has been an introspective year, and I have accomplished so many feats by breaking ground on new projects.

As the dawn of a new year rises I am committed to taking a European vacation in late winter or spring. I am currently deciding between Switzerland, Czech Republic, or Spain. I know that the Universe is already working to bring me this desire, and I love seeing myself enjoying an optimal European vacation. No matter where I end up, it just feels good to mention visiting new places and seeing new sights. Life is meant to be lived, and I am ready to live more and more everyday.

On another personal note I am looking forward to closing out a four month job for my business. The money that I will receive for this will allow me to purchase a new luxury car, a vacation, fund my non-profit organization, start new business endeavours, continue current business operations, and save more money than ever. I love seeing myself achieving this milestone and I am committed to seeing it through.

This weekend will bring me the opportunity to finish my projects, and allow me to focus on achieving financial success. I want it to happen because whenever I sent my mind to a task, it does come to fruition. Here's to finishing the year off strong!!

No comments: