Sunday, December 28, 2008

Season 2 - Day 62

On this final weekend of 2008 must say farewell to the NFL regular season. It seems like last week opening kick off commenced, now after 16 fantastic weeks its all but a memory. As I reflect on these moments, I am drawn to how unpredictable life can be. At any time situations, people, and events can change on a dime.

Before the football season started, the mantra from the NFL was "Live in the Now." When I first heard that slogan I thought it was appropriate for me as a practitioner of The LOA. Focusing on the now directs one's thoughts and energy to become present with what is happening now and not the past. No matter what has happened in the past, there is nothing anyone can do about it. Instead of wasting time focusing on negative past events, accept life for what it is and move on. By moving forward, we are able to see and meet new challenges head on, instead of being sideswiped.

During the week leading up to a big NFL game, the players and coaches prepare for their next opponent by studying their tactics. In life we can achieve success and manifest goals by preparing for what may come next. Additionally, in order to maintain victory or mastery of the goal at hand, one must dissect the desired goal and formulate a game plan to cut straight through
task to absolute victory. Even if success or victory may not come instantly, persistence and integrity will lead to manifestations which may lead to achieving the desired results.

This afternoon I took the final step in completing a six month long business project. I started in late July and will wrap up tomorrow evening. The renovation project has expanded my business and will bring in more money than ever. I am truly grateful and feel extremely blessed to have had an extremely productive 2008. While fears of global recessions and dire economic conditions have affected many, I can honestly say that my business has managed to expand and will continue to lead the charge into next year.

With day 62 in the books, and the year all but over I must humbly give my gratitude to The Universe for bestowing me with the opportunity to make others happy. I love the feeling of knowing that I am making a difference in the overall prosperity of other people, by instilling self-confidence and happiness everyday. Never before have I felt so connected to my clients, friends, family, and to myself. The personal growth that I have experienced within me is expanding daily, and I enjoy knowing that next year will be even more prosperious than ever. I am thrilled with the prospect of living life to its fullest in changing times.

No comments: