Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Season 2 - Day 57

The past week has been full of hard work and celebrations. I hired a friend of mine who has been out of work for a while to make repairs on my house. We installed new doors, painted ceilings, installed new casings, and uprooted trees. Time was a serious factor due to an office christmas party at my house last night.

Between the two of us working 10 hour days, we managed to finish with thirty minutes to spare. In fact I had enough time to clean up and heat appetizers just as guests were arriving. I am so thankful for having the money to hire a good friend, which allowed him the ability to purchase christmas gifts for his family. In return for his fine craftsmanship my house looks better than ever before, as a keystone has been placed on a full year of renovations.

While 2008 may have been challenging at times, it has been full of opportunity. I've gained more clients this year than ever before, and feel great about attracting even more clients in 2009. I also that I've grown alot this year in terms of leadership, decisiveness, and integrity. In addition I came to the realization that the Law of Attraction does work, and is in fact always at work in my life. I accept this and know that The Universe is already working to bring me what I truly desire.

On day 57 I find myself excited about the future. I can physically view the tangible results from my hard work. In addition I can see that my life has meaning and that many people depend on me. I have decided to finish this week and the remainder of the year on a strong positive note. I can feel increased financial independence being bestowed upon me. Furthermore, I am in the process of attracting more clients before January. More and more I can feel and see myself achieving this goal.

No comments: