Thursday, February 25, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 48

The week is almost over and I'm just hitting my peak. Today the goal is to host my radio show, detail my car, create new videos, and read. I recently purchased a book called, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephan R. Covey. This book was suggested to me about five years ago, but for whatever reason I never took the time to pick it up.

This all changed when I found myself in a bookstore and felt compelled to take it off the shelf and bring it home. Needless to say, I believe this book is an incredible source of knowledge pertaining to personal development and personal growth. Above all, it has serious changed my perspective on life as my the paradigm of my old views shift into a new light. I can see how a negative self image, anger, resentment, and not letting go of the past can hamper, even stunt individual success. I've committed myself to getting real with myself by writing a mission statement for my life's work along with taking daily action towards goals that are important to me.

This has opened new doors for me and I feel passionate about sharing love, joy, and abundance with whoever will listen. Case in point, last year I declared to the Universe that I wanted my work to be published in a newspaper. I was not sure how or when it would occur, just that I wanted it to happen. Sure enough it was brought to my attention that a college newspaper from the University of Southern Florida had printed an article about the blogs that I manage. It was an amazing experience to see my hard work being shown in a positive light. This news marks yet another exciting chapter in my extraordinary life. The feeling of accomplishment, success, and exaltation are beyond any measure that I can clearly express.

As today unfolds I am taking great care in knowing that whatever I set my mind to will ultimately come true. Here's to a great day.

No comments: