Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 47

The feeling of accomplishment is strong and wonderful. I had alot on my plate this week and I was not sure how it would pan out. So many loose ends to tie up in a day. On Monday I made a plan of what needed to get done, and I set it into action with the idea of fulfilling as much as possible. Perhaps in years past the attention to details left me with a feeling overwhelmed and unproductive.

Now things have changed for better. I make it a point to plan out my weeks and take the appropriate steps to manifest the goals set before me. This shift in mind set can be attributed to a number of things, most notably the personal growth and maturity that has set in. I see myself in a positive self image, which in turn has opened door in business that were not previously attainable. I've become a firm believer in the notion that anger masks and blocks all potential avenues to success. My letting the past go and reshaping my self esteem, a quantum leap of personal development has ensued.

The task before me is to secure a place of residence in the Washington DC metro area as I know my life path is taking me back their again. I love knowing that my dreams and goals for this year will come true. I take action toward my goal of making $150,000 or something better during 2010. It feels good, looks good, and the experience is what most excites me.

No comments: