Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 41

I've had a smile on my face all day as yet another week falls away. Perhaps it was the payment I received from a client or maybe its the prospect of purchasing new car, but exciting times are here. The situations and circumstances that I have been visualizing for the past month are now coming to pass. What was once sheer "day dreaming" has now become a routine with very real and tangible results.

I intend to make full use of the monetary gains that have been bestowed upon me. The action plan that I have created will bring to me the goals that I would like to achieve in 2010. We live in the second decade of the Information Age, and with that the use of multimedia and multiple platforms are the key to my success this year. As such, the Universe has started to respond to my requests and demands by giving me more of what I want. Specifically, today is the eighth consecutive day that my non-profit has cracked the top 100 on youtube. As of now we are ranked No. 15 and have attracted more people to our cause than ever before. In fact over 62,000 viewers have stopped by checked us out.

Also I managed to host my internet radio show and I am in the developing stages of teaching a new workshop. If that were not enough I have decided to hold my first fundraiser. This is now possible and I will continue to take action towards my goals. The Universe is so good to me.

No comments: