Sunday, February 7, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 29

A month has almost come and gone since I started the 5th season of my 100 day creation challenge. I feel inspired about the new leadership role that has been thrust upon. The meetup group in which I organize is moving right along with the new year. I have attracted some like minded people who are thirsty and yearning for knowledge.

This attainment fits well within my newly defined role as teacher/guide and leader. People depend on my for the wisdom that I have acquired and the way which I present the material. With this role comes new responsibilities and opportunities. I cherish the idea of people looking up to me and wanted to spent more time engaged in conversation and learning. I do not take this matter lightly, and would enjoy teaching on a more consistent basis.

My mission is life is to assist and help people who have blockages in their lives. I intend to give my all and will strive to put forth the correct foot forward at all times. I am humbled by the responsibilities that are now bestowed upon me.

No comments: