Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 27

The new month finds me alive and well. A radical change has taken hold within me as of late as I declare my roles and goals. I've committed myself to being an organized producer who is willing to go the distance to achieve the many goals I envision. My personal growth has been a direct effect of my new outlook on life. Never have I ever felt more confident and secure about my future than at this moment.

So far 2010 has been a year of insight and deep personal revelations. I've moved from the private victories to outward public accomplishments. I did this by first admitting that there needed to be a new angle in which to evaluate my life. Next, I considered the idea that tangible/physical assets could attract more wealth, health, spiritual well being, and personal development. Finally I put this thought into action by living conscious thought brought about by daily visualization sessions.

This year has also brought about a new addition to my pack. Last month I adopted a beautiful female cavalier king charles spaniel. She is integrating well and has brought joy to our family. As my family expands I love knowing that a new house, car, and financial independence is manifesting everyday because I see the results.

No comments: