Monday, February 8, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 31

I am challenging myself to manifest a new car within three weeks. To achieve this desired goal, I will be focusing my attention on obtaining an optimum vehicle that suits current situation. I trust that the Universe will deliver to me my request and more. In addition, I am setting aside 15 minutes everyday in which to visualize my life and how I see myself living now... not in the distant future.

I recently read "The missing secret" by Dr. Joe Vitale. He proposes the idea of truly "seeing" yourself via the visualization process as already having and experience whatever it is that one desires. By following this technique, the individual is now free to allow the feelings and emotions of already owning the desired results. This is a vital step, as it trains the mind to align vibrationally with the abundance of the Universe, thus manifesting more effectively and quickly.

Today has been a day of personal victories. My NGO has attracted over 56,000 page views on youtube, and now we have broken the top 100 video channel for the first time in a almost six months. The goal for this coming year is to attract another 200,000 visitors and you sell 15,000 downloads through youtube. I believe this is possible and I am committed to making it happen.

No comments: