Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 46

The weather is absolutely beautiful in southern california today. Winter is phasing into spring, the vegetation is green, and the still early morning day is very calming. This week is going to be productive as I have a full plate in which to get through. Business deals, phone calls, emails, the joy of self employment is at times stressful, but I've learned to just take it one day at a time.

As such I am currently balancing my time between prioritizing tasks and setting action plans to achieve my goals. My girlfriend is waiting to hear back from a teaching position that she has applied for, one that will affect our lives for the good. Change is necessary in life, it comes when we least expect it and it can happen on a moments notice. I've learned that it's better to meet change head on, and whenever possibly try and stay ahead of the curve. Life is best lived in a proactive not a reactive mindset. So my role today is to meet the tasks and chores before they pile up on me.

I have many irons in the fire, prioritizing is going to be key. I know that my life's path is set before me and that I am back on track to achieving success. My motto is "I take action toward my goal." This means I am committed to allowing all the $150,000 or something better during the year 2010. In addition, I set aside fifteen minutes every day to visualizing myself in position to manifest this goal to its fullest potential. The day is young and I'm ready to make the most of it.

No comments: