Friday, November 26, 2010

LOA Season 8: Day 9

The past two days have been incredible. I have made many new people, sold new contracts, and have more clients ready to purchase my products at a moments notice. Not only that, but the energy and love that has been coming to me is outstanding.

Today I met a cool dude who has been waiting all year to meet someone who could help him. It feels so great to know that many people are in need of me. Not just what I provide, but the intangibles, like friendship, generosity, compassion, understanding. Qualities that set me aside from others and those which win favor with everyone. How great life can be when we simply allow change to enter.

God has blessed me so much, and it because of him that I can hang my head high and be proud of who I am. Among all else, I know that the Universe is working to deliver me quality patients who are worthy and in need. The responsibilities that have been given to me are real, and I take them very seriously. Here's to a great day and even better tomorrow.

No comments: