Monday, November 8, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 96 - A New Dawn

There are times in life when one must stand on principles and more forward. Such an instance occurred this past Friday when the culmination of the past, present, and future intersected in one nexus point in space and time. Ask any physicist and they will state that two or more things cannot exist in the same place at the same time, the dominating force will always prevail. In this instance, the path that I've been blazing for the past five years propelled me to even greater heights.

For the past thirty one months, I have been documenting the various life situations; be it triumphs, learning experiences, loss, and the like. To an even greater extent, I've been asking the Universe since January 1st of this year to provide me with the various blessings. As 2010 unfolded I continued to visualize and attract my main goal, which is to earn over $300,000 and something better. What I did not consider in this request was exactly how or when the events to bring forth this request would unfold. With such uncertainty I've pressed on and moved along the winding road of this year.

Dedicated to obtaining financial independence, a new home, more clients, new products, and what not has left me with a filling of true transformation. This is until last weekend when the paradigm of life swung in a new direction. God answered my prayers and sent me a gift from heaven. A gift so great it was wrapped in a blessing in disguise. On Saturday evening I regained my status as a free man, and I will make the most of the second chance that I've been given.

Today is a next step in life. A new day has dawned and I am ready to make the most out of each and every day.

No comments: