Tuesday, November 23, 2010

LOA Season 8: Day 6

The shortened week has been fast and furious. Monday was a great for networking and people meeting. Today was even better. Many of my long standing prayers were answered, new people have entered my life and it truly feels great. For the first time in a long while I've stepped into the light, basking and producing in the open.

I'm happy because there is a bounce in my step, a swing in my swagger. Life is what we make of it, moving forward into the great Either of tomorrow. For what it is worth the very best is yet to come. I've told myself this for many months and it is finally starting to sink in. I deserve whatever God and the Universe bestow upon me. When you are nice to others and treat them like family, a tidal wave of good will and charity is reciprocated back.

Living in the zone of flowing energy requires one to live fearlessly by embracing Love. If not for love, then what for? Ultimately it is love alone that propels mankind to greatness and to achieve lasting unity amongst all kinds of life. I firmly choose to stand for life and love those closest to me.

No comments: