Friday, November 19, 2010

LOA Season 8: Day 2

There is a subtle joy is posting back to back posts. Day two has arrived with great expectations. To think that life has allowed for the opportunities and challenges to simultaneously enter is quite interesting. The sky is finally November gray, a cold breeze and muted sounds rattle away. Thanksgiving will be here next week and another year will then come to pass. Oh change how it comes at its' own time.

I believe in myself and the talents encompassed within. I enjoy and Cherish seeing my loved ones, especially my dogs. This year has been very diverse, complex, and exhilarating than in recent memory. My goal is to allow and accept my life path, while living each and every day to the fullest. The depths of my spirit and willingness to success is tangible. When I close my eyes I see success and it's by product financial abundance calling me. It moves in front of me just waiting to be squeezed and enjoyed.

As the days moves along it is my goal to find a new investor or buyer for my products. This time of year is the busy season, but too much product on hand is unacceptable. It is my mission to do what's necessary to insure that my future remain clear and prestine. God has blessed me and as such, it is time to give back and do something worthwhile.

The Henry Ford book that I've been working on for the past year is about to hit the presses. I cannot wait to see the finished product roll off the assembly line and into the hands of a reader. It is my intention to find it fun and extraordinary to sell a future number one selling book on amazon.com

1 comment:

Rob said...

Henry Ford is an inspiration, Napoleon Hills studies of him introduced me to the LOA. I am looking forward to seeing your book on Amazon mate!