Monday, November 22, 2010

LOA Season 8: Day 5

Great days come and go but the prospects of better days are entering now. Today was full of taking action, staying focused, and moving forward. Even as I speak many people are trying to get ahold of me for various things. To be in demand or known for a product or service is wonderful, but life is also full of those who need money. The constant ebb and flow has me feeling ready for the next uptake. I have a dog in the hunt and am committed to seeing this phase through.

Business is picking up by the day. New people are being brought into my life for various reasons and functions. Ultimately my goal is to make the most out of everyone and every situation; learning from today so that I may apply it tomorrow. Choice words or thoughts flow through to Infinite Either, yet my feelings resonate and pulse on a frequency heard by those with special antennae. Either way life is moving to give me more Freedom's and the means by which to obtain it.

I've also decided to trust in God more. There have been many times this year when I've turned away and neglected my responsibilities to Him. The situations and events that are unfolding are uniquly mine; I own them and have Almighty God to stand by my side. I've changed alot in the past two years. Perhaps it could have been more, but things are what they are and I cannot turn back time or change past events. With love in my heart I have decided to more forward and become the man I'm destined to be.

By tomorrow, the Universe will provide me with the talent and personnel needed to achieve my financial and short term monitary goals. To this I am extremely greatful and touched, for God and The Universe knows extactly what to do. My faith is carrying me through!

No comments: