Wednesday, November 24, 2010

LOA Season 8: Day 7 - Building the Network

Day 7 rolls along with much opportunity and great joy. People are being brought into my life for various purposes. What truly amazes me is that distance is not an issue. People from long distances are communicating their interest in my Non-profit organization, as well as future business dealings.

Case in point a kind gentleman offered me his 1968 ford mustang in exchange for my services. Perhaps it is a coincidence but throughout the year I've been envisioning a classic mustang entering into my life. Now it is a possibility, and I could not be more thankful or greatful for the opportunity. From visualization sessions to actually test driving a piece of history is amazing. I cannot wait until I sit behind the wheel and turn the ignition, the growl of the engine gets me excited. Time to tame this wild mustang.

My future is open and by the Grace of God I am willing to accept my life path.

No comments: