Saturday, November 20, 2010

LOA Season 8: Day 3

Life is full of surprises and unintended consequences. Today marks a small but important milestone. It is the first time in over eight months that I've posted three consecutive daily entries. Indeed life is becoming full of firsts and the feeling of rejuvenation has taken hold. How fitting it is that the end of one thing leads to the beginning of another. It's the all important in between in which I choose to live my life.

Moving forward and keeping a laser like focus upon my goals for the next ninety seven days are keeping me on the straight and narrow. More importantly, the amount of responsibilities that have been placed on me is exactly what I need to rise to the top. Surpass the expectations of myself and live to fight another day. It is my intention to find it fun to take care of business by purchasing a home and car within the next ninety seven days.

In addition to the many hats I wear, band promoter has also been put in my lap. My friends band needs help booking shows so I decided why not. Where this will lead is anyones guess, but I do intend to take it seriously and get them the venues. Business is business, and with the ways things are in the world, I am committed to living a successful and worthwhile life. More so than ever I'm ready to seize the day and make the most out of it.

No comments: