Thursday, November 18, 2010

LOA Season 8: Day 1

A triumphant day is breaking in my life. The eighth season of my 100 day challenge opens with a blockbuster of insights and tasks to achieve. Among them are the continued freedoms and liberties that come with an extraordinary life. God has shown favor to me, and this season is the one that I have awaited with great expectations.

In the last day or so I have truly come to realize that the past is over, a new beginning awaits. Like the mighty butterfly, my transformation has come full circle since the start of this year. From those origins to now has been a quantum leap for professional and personal development. My relationships with friends, family, and the like are spinning at an electrically charged rate. A charged nano super cluster of energy has emboldened me to strive for more successes in life. Lasting success that transcends space and time is what I'm seizing in the next 100 days. To know that whatever I desire will come to pass, and that my spiritual path is now what's really important to me.

Moving forward is not only exciting, but the new experiences that are awaiting me are truly great. The Universe has given me an abundance of Freedom's and now is the time in life to capitalize. Strike when the iron is hot and keep going with faith and love in my back pocket. This is a wonderful time to be alive, my life is worth living to the fullest. For now I can walk with my head high; confident in the direction towards emotional, spiritual, and financial abundance and prosperity. My self worth is rich and I am deserving of the life that I desire. It is with bounce in my step and a song in my heart that I embark on the journey of the next 100 days.

In the next 100 days I aim to achieve the following:

  • Purchase a new house
  • Purchase a new car
  • To find it fun and rewarding to earn over $300,000 and something better as an annual income
  • Travel to South America and Europe
  • Travel and visit different places in the USA
  • Give more time and effort to my NGO and to those in need
  • Attend a church service at the National Cathedral
  • Assist my family in keeping and sustaining our house
  • Finish specialized degree program by enrolling in school
  • Attain over 250,000 hits Youtube for NGO
  • Remain a Free man

To all this I bind myself and will endevour to bring honor to myself, my family, and to God in the process.

No comments: