Monday, November 15, 2010

LOA Season 7 - Recap

It is with great fanfare that the seventh season of my 100 day challenge ended on a high note. Many events have transpired since the beginning of August, new people have entered my life, and many positive business possibilities have opened up. Of the new experiences that have occurred I am very thankful for the friends and family that have showed continued love and support.

Last month an old friend from the East Coast dropped by and assisted in the new business plan that I've formulated. It was great to see and converse with them after exactly six years without contact. I've always believed that the more things change the more they stay the same, and after visiting with my friend, the adage is still very appropriate. In a crazy hectic world the faces from the past provide sanity and security when we least expect it.

As the year winds down it is with great fervor that I continue to attract my goal of obtaining a new house and financial prosperity before the clock strikes 2011. Furthermore, I am committed to providing financial abundance to my family and loved ones. It feels so good to know that this year has been a success. I came into this year with a dream and in the end I will leave with my freedom intact and a growing business that will continue well into next year. I love life and will continue to explore it forever.

No comments: