Thursday, December 2, 2010

LOA Season 8: Day 15

What a fabulous week I am having. The last six days have been an exhilarating and interesting to say the least. First I must give thanks to God for providing me with the ability to create and shape a better future. His love and guidance has brought forth a new sense of purpose and direction.

Today has been an interesting day. New people are entering my life at key moments to assist in the transformation of me. It does feel great to know that what I do is important to so many people. God has blessed me and I enjoy the feelings of Love, Patience, Generosity, and Abundance. For all the twists and turns in 2010, I'm glad my feet are back on Terra-fir ma, and next year will be even more outstanding than this one.

In the remaining twenty nine days of this year I am committed to expanding my business, meeting new clients and enjoying the diversity of running a successful operation. Luckily things are on the up and up; money and success are flowing to me like a powerful magnet. No doubt the networking and meeting of new people are working beyond what I could have expected. Looking forward to continued blessings and will give back to those in need. The home stretch within sight.

No comments: