Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Season 6: Day 6

The week is rolling by while I take action towards staying atop of what is most important. My business is picking up and unparalleled expansion is now underway. When thinking back upon my financial situation, perhaps its best to understand that actions in 2009 still ringout in 2010. Last year I made a promise to achieve financial independence; the actions taken then have now manifested into a unique opportunity.

By the end of this week, my goal is to attract a large payout from my current project. In turn I invent to possibility to invest into both short and long term opportunities that will yield even more money for me and my family. In return for this request, I will also set aside a certain percentage in which to fund ongoing cheritable outreach programs of my choosing. In addition, honor and glory must be given to God for the abilities that have been bestowed upon me.

Finally, I must thank the Universe for attracting over 83,000 viewers to my NGO on Youtube. In the coming weeks there will be an even larger turnout as new video projects and new content go viral. The bottom line is that my future is bright, and I love knowing that people from around the world are waking up to a limitless future as well.

No comments: