Friday, May 14, 2010

Season 6: Day 15

What a difference a week can make. Last Friday I had a minor hiccup in the business world as an ongoing project seemed grounded and incomplete. I formulated a plan and had came to trust in the integrity of other people. To my surprise, you really can motivate people when you light a big enough fire. Perhaps that can be attributed the free market, or the new survivalist culture that has materialized lately. Whatever the affect may be, I know the actions taken place will transform the lives of many people.

What more could one ask for? I have been asking myself this question for a very long time, but I feel as if the answers have been materializing in my daily life. Such tangible results and the speed in which they have been arriving has been an amazing experience. I believe now that my goals have come true, both professionally and personally. The law of attraction has brought forth results so fast, that my being is one of thankfulness, joy, and humbleness. Adherence to these Principles has truly made a positive impact on paradigms I once harbored.

The powerful legacy that I choose to leave has become solidified, and personal development is gaining more and more Faith and energy every day. The Almighty is good to me.

No comments: