Monday, May 24, 2010

Season 6: Day 25

When life gives you lemons make the best lemonade you can. My philosophy of abundance is based upon the paradigms or conditioning one uses through life. It is more than simply saying a poor person attracts poverty based on their outlook or work ethic. In fact, it is better to say that the current paradigm or vantage point has been clouded or skewed. There are a number of factors that could go into making a person act, feel, and think a certain way, but it is more often a result of a locked mental state that needs freeing.

Right now major change underway in my life. My family is expanding our financial comfort zone, and there is some apprehension towards change. The time has come to shift into a new paradigm and unlock the unlimited potential and abundance of the Universe. This is more than simple rhetoric; as the actions I take today will have a positive benefit tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. I am taking a bold stand and declaring that my goals will manifest this year. In addition, I am committed to earning over $300,000 or something better in 2010.

In order to allow the financial ball to roll, a paradigm shift is needed. I am consciously and unconsciously deciding that today; a quarter of the way into this new season, is the day in which I allow the miracles of the Universe to take root and bring forth the desired goals that I have declared. The remainder of this season will be devoted to taking decisive action and allowing an abundance mindset to dominate my feelings, thoughts, and actions. I have come this far and I intend to see it through. I humbly give thanks to the Universe and God for another day of life and for positive personal growth.

No comments: