Friday, May 28, 2010

LOA Season 6: Day 29

Day four of the Paradigm shift is going very well. I've been accomplishing alot of small tasks with proficiency this week. My new philosophy is simple: small steps lead to giant results. With this new mindset, I know that I am tapping into unlimited potential.

Elsewhere, I must give thanks now that my NGO has received 90,000 views on Youtube and we are racing to over 285,000 by the end of the year. Our day of unity for the world event, dubbed Pangaea Day will transpire on July 2nd. There are artists who have expressed interest in this event and I know it will be successful.

Before this weekend ends, I will manifest enough money to cover rent and other bills. The Universe is Infinite and it will provide for me. My confidence level is high and my request will be granted.

No comments: