Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LOA Season 6: Day 34

Today is the 9th day of my Paradigm Shift experience. At first the day seemed to drag on, but I told myself to embrace the consciousness shift and "go with the flow". Then I took the bull by the horns and got to work.

First I washed two of the cars that I own; next cleared a piano out of my Garage, swept it clean and scrubbed down the floors. Of course this was only after I patched the hole that once existed in the drywall for almost thirteen years. Words cannot even describe how excited it feels to see a completed garage. The energy has changed and it seems more relaxing now than at any point in recent memory.

My goals for today will be to finish/complete the tasks on my daily to do list. This will require a phone call to the artist who is participating in my NGO event. I am striving to have a global day for freedom on July 2nd. In order to make it a complete success, I need to take action and get it done. This is putting the Law of Action and the Law of Attraction to the test.

After almost two years of deliberate attraction, I have been amazed with the ensuing results. Life is a journey and the little steps taken add up when comparing how far you've come against how far you have to go. I am committed to giving sincere thankfulness to the Universe for bestowing the opportunities to live my dreams.

No comments: