Friday, June 4, 2010

LOA Season 6: Day 36

Today is day eleven of my paradigm shift. The previous days have been quite fulfilling, as I've stayed on task and completed alot of work. In the past few days I have secured a new business client for the summer, worked on developing a new product, and will take it to market next week.

In addition to the new paradigm I'm living, the Universe has blessed me with over 91,000 views on Youtube. Also it has come to my attention that the visualization sessions have been working, and I will make time to do it today.

Finally, my show has picked up and many people from around the world are listening to my daily internet based program. I am determined to broadcast Radio Pangaea from a terrestrial radio station this year, and will find a new home in Washington DC which will be the new base of operations.

No comments: