Monday, June 7, 2010

LOA Season 6: Day 39

The second week of June is starting off very nicely. First the artist who will be featured next month has agreed to participate. Secondly, I have been developing a new product line that will hit the stores in less then seven days. It has been a labor of love and ingenuity, but alas the tide of momentum is on my side.

As summer moves in, the days grow long and my perseverance has finally paid off. I made a plan last winter to earn over $300,000 and something better during 2010, and extraordinary life has begun to unfold. People are lining up to sample my products, invest in my company, and are willing to stock my items in their establishments. For all of this I give thanks to Almight God for guiding me through the next phase of life.

For now my focus will be on attracting more hits to my websites. Thankfully, my youtube page has now achieved over 92,000 views and my comsumer site still brings in over 6,000 hits a month. I've calculated that my websites have serviced between 176,000 - 250,000 people in the past two years. With such a diverse and captive audience, I will now capitalize financially on these investments.

No comments: