Monday, June 14, 2010

Season 6: Day 46 - What am I doing with my life?

There are times when I pause and say ,"What am I doing with my life?" A subtle question that can catch many off guard. In the past I've always believed that hard work and determination lead to success. On the surface such qualities would lead to riches, wealth preservation, and more; yet these qualities are but a small portion to all around success.

The plain truth is that success is a mind set, not a struggle with one's self. Working harder often means being side tracked by a confluence of tasks or events which ultimately hinder achievement. The old adage to work smarter not harder is a key insight as to how true growth and development play a role in shaping our individual lives. It is my intention to find it exciting and rewarding to sell over 25,000 Amazon.com downloads and something better by the end of August.

To do this will require a fair amount of specific concentration and dedication. In order to reach a benchmark, one must first agree that said mark is achievable. Believing in one's abilities to create and manifest means seeing a task through to its absolute fullest, even when the outcome may appear far off.

To combat the feelings of isolation, it is vitally important to "see" or imagine what success would look and feel like. Once the brain has experienced its' version of success, a reference point is created and thus the ability to expand or enlarge the feelings of prosperity can be shaped. The past two years have been an incredible time for me. I have experienced much joy and personal growth using the Law of Attraction.

Right now I am thankful for attracting over 300 new subscribers to my radio show in the past two days. I am also grateful for the new product line that I've been developing as of late; as the feeling of serving others in need motivates me to expand the possibilites of life. I give thanks to God and for the new found excitement my life is taking on. My life is transforming by being more complete and fulfilled.

No comments: