Friday, June 11, 2010

LOA Season 6: Day 43

The times they are changing, and I'm keeping up with the dynamic paradigm shifts in my life. Today is Day 18 of the Bob Proctor challenge, there are only 72 days remaining. Upon embarking on massive mental shift I felt like a fish out of water, flapping around with a sense of impeding doom. The feelings of wanting more, yet achieving less did not sit well with me.

So I decided to take real action and change the thinking that had locked me into a pattern of stagnation. To free myself I started listening to Bob Proctor's advice and forced myself into a Paradigm shift program; whereby everyday day for 90 straight days I would consciously sit down and write six things that I would like to accomplish during the day. The first ten days seemed to drag on, but around the two week mark tangible results started to manifest.

On the top of my list was to create a new product to fill a gap in coverage for my customers. I needed to regroup and grow my business for the coming summer and a new product line was just what the doctor ordered. After forming the thought I asked my design team to create modern packaging that would appeal to a niche crowd. Within four days the design and packaging is complete and my items are now ready to be distributed.

Another interesting anomaly occurred while meditating recently. I received a message that the Universe is in the process of delivering the required amount that I've been requesting all year. It feels so liberating know that it is my intention to find it easy and enjoyable to earn over $300,000 and something better in 2010. In addition my body is getting into the best physical condition ever, I look good, feel good, and my self confidence has increased dramatically.

Also I give thanks to God for allowing almost 95,000 Youtube visitors to view my NGO, and my radio station is pulling in more listeners than ever before.

No comments: